- Crop--Make sure the focus of the photograph is where you want it to be. Photos for the web need to draw the attention in and look good at different resolutions and sizes.
- Depth of field--wipe out any of the background that you don't want or need.
- Clarify--bring out the detail in your picture.
- Correct the hue--digital pictures taken under marginal light conditions can lose some of their color. Pop the color back up to match reality.
- Resize and optimize--help your pages load quicker, making it easier on your audience to view and web crawlers to find, by optimizing your photos for the web.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Top 5 Photo Edits to make your photos pop
Taking good photographs and making them better can be a simple process of running the photos through your editor and performing these five tasks: