So here's five ways that can help you begin:
- Put up a website, publish it properly and update it frequently. You will not do very well without fresh and up to date information.
- Start a blog, make sure it's linked to your website. Blog regularly.
- Have a Facebook, Twitter, and Google page. Link them all to your website, blog, and each other. Post regularly.
- Yahoo, Google, and many yellow page sites offer free listings with links back to your website. The more of these entities you sign up with the more likely you will appear when someone searches for your products and services.
- Make sure your location, your information, hours of operations, and any other information is up to date in all the sites where your business appears. You'll want to have this information managed and monitored.