- Don't use names of your children or pets.
- Avoid using words at all.
- Try changing e's to 3's or i's to 1's
- Use some special characters like &, *, ? if possible.
- To make things easy for you, yet secure, try memorizing a poem or song. Use only the first letter of each word in the poem as a password.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Although no password is completely uncrackable, (just ask the U.S. government with all the leaks lately), there are some precautions you can take to make your passwords more secure and more difficult for the crooks.