Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Connecting

This morning, like every Wednesday morning, in my inbox was an email outlining the farm fresh produce available at one of my local farm markets. My mouth watered as I read about the sale priced tomatoes, watermelons, peppers, peaches, and pears. Also offered was a variety of sale priced nursery plants.

Two links to the farm stand's website were included in the simple text type email; one to a special internet only coupon and one to a job application---the farm stand is hiring and giving a customer an inside to a job.

I look forward to the Wednesday email. I miss it when it is late. I read through the deals each week. And it gets me into the market to get peaches to can or tomatoes for sauce, even when I wasn't thinking of canning peaches or making sauce.

Proof positive that regularly connecting with your customers is important---whether you tweet or send a simple email find a way to regularly connect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment