- Analytics---Keeping an eye on your traffic is important especially in the early days of your website deployment. Great tools can be had for free from Google and your website hosting provider.
- Blogging---Put some of your company expertise on the table. Campaigns and freebies draw readers and customers in.
- Social Media---where do your customers spend online time? Stay on top with contact.
- Email---regular email campaigns keep your business on top of the customer's mind. Chances are that customer was just stepping out to make a purchase.
- Coupons---everyone loves a bargain and coupons can draw customers online and off. Smart use of coupon campaigns can be a win-win situation for you and your customers.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Making ecommerce pay
What are your goals for that ecommerce site that you just rolled out? How can you move forward to those goals? There are a number of things that can be done but each requires time and media savvy. Here are just a few: